MacSTAC was founded on April 1, 1978 as an Apple II MUG. We are a community group with members from all walks of life, careers and levels of ability. We welcome all Mac users to improve their knowledge and, in turn, share their Mac knowledge with others. http://macstac.org

Monday, June 27, 2011

Checking Apps for Lion Compatibility




Macworld View this newsletter online | Newsletter Services | More Newsletters »
June 27, 2011
Macworld Weekly
Mac 911 Tip of the Week
Reader Greg Monroe looks to the future. He writes: "I've been following your articles on what will and won't work with Lion and I understand that PowerPC applications that I now use with Rosetta are on the 'won't work' list. But how do I tell which of my applications are PowerPC and which are Universal or Intel native?"

In the Mac 911 blog, I show you how to use Command-I to check on individual applications. I also show you how to use System Profiler to see a list of all the applications on your Mac that will go phutt when you upgrade to Lion. - Christopher Breen

No comments:

Visitors

Visitors

Blog Archive