MacSTAC was founded on April 1, 1978 as an Apple II MUG. We are a community group with members from all walks of life, careers and levels of ability. We welcome all Mac users to improve their knowledge and, in turn, share their Mac knowledge with others. http://macstac.org
Monday, November 19, 2012
Heads Up Announcement - READ BELOW
We always have a great time at these parties, so please mark your calendar. If you plan to come please do the following:
1. Send an acknowledgement to this email with the number of people you will be bringing (this helps us with how many tables to set up).
2. Prepare or buy a delicious dish to pass and bring it with you along with a serving utensil (if you tell us what you are bringing, we can reduce the number of duplicates, but that usually isn't a problem).
3. Bring a $5.00 wrapped gift for each person in your group to exchange with others (our version of the Chinese auction).
4. If you have an iPad, bring it and be prepared to demonstrate one of two of your favorite apps (this is based on a suggestion during our November meeting).
5. If you can come early, like around 5:30 to help set up, please let me know.
MacSTAC will provide plates, utensils, pizza, drinks and music.
The weather forecast is indeterminate at this time. IF we have to cancel the party, we will send you an email not later than noon of that Thursday, or you can call Ben at 607-786-9450 if you are in doubt.