MacSTAC was founded on April 1, 1978 as an Apple II MUG. We are a community group with members from all walks of life, careers and levels of ability. We welcome all Mac users to improve their knowledge and, in turn, share their Mac knowledge with others. http://macstac.org

Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Fwd: August Annual Picnic (CORRECTION ON THE DATE - SHOULD BE AUG 15th)

The date is Thursday, August 15th.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Margolius Ben <benmargolius@me.com>
Subject: Re: August Annual Picnic
Date: August 10, 2012 at 10:40:00 AM EDT
To: Winter Ed <edwinter@mac.com>
Cc: Mueller Joan <jomueller@stny.rr.com>, Margolius Sue <sam56@me.com>

Ed,

Are you available to pick this up from Joan? I could deliver the plates and stuff to you on Monday.

Joan, this is terrible news. Please let me know if I can help, although we plan to fly out of her on Wednesday.

Ben Margolius
benmargolius@me.com



On Aug 10, 2012, at 9:02 AM, Joan Mueller wrote:

Ben,
I have a problem.  Augie has been suffering from pain around his right eye for several weeks.  We finally were able to see his neurologist yesterday and surgery is required.  It has been scheduled for Monday.  I will be seeing my orthopedic Dr on Monday for my next xray and hopefully a release of my brace--at least to unlock it.  Whether that will allow me to drive, I don't know.  The bottom line:  we are just not sure of our status by next Thursday.  Will keep you posted.

Joan

On Aug 10, 2012, at 12:37 AM, Margolius Ben wrote:

Our Annual Indoor Picnic takes place next week on Thursday, August 16th, 6:30 PM at the Vestal Library.

Your only requirement is to bring a dish to pass.

We promise good weather (inside), cooling A/C, no wind except for your conversations, no rain, no snow, zero bugs, good food, and a great time.

If some can come early, they can help set up tables and chairs.

Ben Margolius
benmargolius@me.com






No comments:

Visitors

Visitors

Blog Archive